Primary 6 run our Friendship and Community Council.
Long Term aim:
To continue the work we have done on promoting friendship within our school and try to involve the Community with our learning and school life.
- Friendship Day in school.
- Coffee morning for MacMillan- we will invite people from the Community in for this.
- Continue our links with Inchture Parish Church.
- Primary 6 will be “trained up” as Mini Play Rangers.
- Primary 6 will train Primary 5 in term 4 as Mini Play Rangers.
- Having a P2 reading buddy to practise and encourage their reading skills.
- In term 4, have a community fundraising for Dalguise.
The Friendship and Community Council is made up of Primary 6 children and a teacher.
The class voted for the Chairperson, Vice- Chairperson, Two secretaries and a Treasurer